The World Is Rapidly Changing. It's time to Create The Life You Want To Live Right Now.
"Cocreative life transformational conversations in a friendly, supportive, professional coaching relationship built around trust, integrity, accountability - with a multi dimensional approach to change - all wrapped up in a value based price approach where YOU determine the value by - paying it forward - to your community." - Craig Hedge
Are you ready to move beyond where it is you are now, to a place - and a life - that is more in alignment, and agreement, with who it is you are aspiring to be, and importantly, where you want to get to in your life?
LISTEN: AUDIO - Welcome To The Cocreator Website!
The emergence of the global health situation in 2020, and into the forseeable future, means that life has changed. Add to this the state of the global economy - what was already a debt laden global financial economy thanks to both the 2008 global financial crisis - and in more recent times, the under reported REPO event in September 2019 that threatened the US, and indeed the global economy.
"The reward for conformity is that everyone likes you except yourself."
Life has changed. Life will continue to change. And all the while, governments all around the world will keep saying everything is going well - after all, their status, job descriptions, career aspirations, and their salaries, depend on it.
The world around us is creating more risk on so many different levels in our lives now. You either identify and manage the risk in your life... or you give your power and decision making away to others who will readily do it for you.
Personally speaking, I like to make my own decisions in life. What about you?
Challenging times are definitely ahead for many of us. How do I know this? The evidence is everywhere if you look for it. I seek evidence and I stay open to life. As I often say, follow the trends.
"He who knows all the answers has not been asked all the questions."
What trends you might ask? The widening and accelerating divisions between the haves and have nots, the exponential levels of out of control global debt, record personal debt levels, (record low interest rates up until mid 2022 contributing to that) - resulting in skyrocketing asset prices - and the degradation and value erosion of global currencies due to irresponsible central bank money printing.
And let's not overlook the climate emergency narrative and the subsequent push to get farmers off their lands that continues to place more pressure on food and energy supplies.
You are now buying less with the money you have, wage growth is multiples below real inflation, house and property prices have increased multiples in recent history based on increased money supply, government property purchase incentive programs, aggressive immigration policy to fudge GDP numbers and prop up the property market, foreign investment, and good old fashioned FOMO (fear of missing out) and FUD (fear, uncertainty and doubt) all mixed in.
In a nutshell? People are now working harder and longer for the same goods and services.
In early 2023, we have a manipulated energy and food crisis emerging, and false supply and demand issues blamed on war and climate emergencies.
We also have a clear global control and centralised power shift and push by many first world countries - hello World Economic Forum (WEF) with their catchy and scary little slogan;
"By 2030 you will own nothing and be happy."
In short, more inflation, scarcity, and working longer and harder for less. Most people don't consciously acknowledge what is going on here.
In late 2022 housing prices peaked and are now going backwards. Combine that with increasing interest rates and false demand supply issues on manipulated energy markets, and it simply means that people are losing their money and going backwards in regards to personal wealth.
Welcome to the new world - you are a time slave!
"You are now working longer for less. Sound like a good trend to ride into YOUR future?"
There is also a very clear and blatantly evident rising trend accentuating fear and disease - all wrapped up in a package forecasting the threat of imminent war and death.
Most people will get swept up in this unfortunately. The important question here is will you..?
Technology disruption (Facebook, Amazon, Netflix, Google, UBER, Airbnb, Zoom, Tesla etc) is moving at a rapid rate and literally dismantling established old world businesses and traditional employment. When we add artificial intelligence (A.I) and A.I software (ChatGPT) to the mix, we have a very uncertain future indeed.
Is that what the power structures are telling you? No it isn't. It's jobs and growth mantras all the way. Unfortunately that isn't the reality - or the evidence - traditional old world jobs are disappearing... and fast!
Do you then listen to the jobs and growth mantras of governments all around the world clinging onto old world paradigms and thinking, backed up by broken models and, at best, questionable data to explain it, or do you embrace a new emerging world that rewards new approaches and new ways of thinking and doing?
In these times you need options, you need gears, and you need to strengthen your approach to fortify your life.
"There's your comfort zone and there's where the magic happens and they don't overlap."
Are your choices and decision making - your freedoms - expanding with more options and choice, or are they contracting and diminishing with more limitations and conditions. What is the evidence around your life suggesting to you?
There is a clear divergence between what is happening, and what is being reported as happening in the world.
These challenging times present real opportunities for us to take control and start living life more on our terms with an awareness of what is really important - whatever that might be - for all of us.
How might you give yourself a higher probability of knowing what is important to you in your life?
As a professional life coach, I can help you move closer towards understanding what is important in your life. Do that, and you start creating a new trend - a new pathway forward - in becoming a more connected and aware human being making more conscious and deliberate decisions.
The result? You give yourself an edge - and an edge is what we all need in life.
There is a balance to be found between the old world approach and the new of course - we need to find what balance means for us - however the technological trends, and the deflationary impact of disruptive technological networks, is clearly evident in our lives.
In these challenging times, you have a choice to either react to what is happening around you as it happens to you, or you can choose to proactively respond from a position of strength by creating your own life independent of the noise, the fear, and the uncertainty and doubt (aka FUD).
The good news? You can do both! To be aware of these trends and changes strengthens your approach.
How we navigate and respond to these changes and challenges around us, will determine the quality of our lives well into the future.
"20 years from now you will be disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the one’s you did. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbour. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover."
Are you prepared to meet those changes? Are you ready to grow into, and with, the new world as it is emerging? Are you ready to step up to new ways of living and being in a rapidly changing world by seeing your world, and yourself, in new and exciting ways?
- Is 2023 going to be your own personal wake up call to change your life?
- What will you do to ensure your change sticks, and you go the distance to live in to this change?
- How do you respond to this change - and continued change?
- How do you clarify your values, and how do you behave in ways that reflect those values to get the life you want?
- How do you make the conscious changes to not only survive... but importantly, to thrive in a new world with new conditions and new rules?
- How do you tap in to your natural talents and your strengths, and how do you continue to build on those abilities towards a life you really want to live?
- How do you navigate and reframe your life from here, and how do you stay the journey?
- What are the risks, the obstacles, and the opportunities for you?
- How do you develop and maintain a sense of who it is you are in a world that is challenging personal opinion and freedom?
- Are you coach/coaching ready - are you ready to move closer to you?
It takes courage and discipline to want to change your life and conditions... and follow through. Many of us hope, dream, imagine, and pray, that things will change - things often don't change... because we don't change.
Too many of us are waiting for permission, waiting for the green light - waiting for someone else to make things better for us.
“Freedom begins the moment you realize someone else has been writing your story and it's time you took the pen from his hand and started writing it yourself.”
Change requires effort, focus, commitment, risk, and strategy. It also requires us being able to get out of our own way, so we can break away from old habits and beliefs that hold us back or don't serve us anymore.
Importantly, change requires awareness - you cannot change what you don't acknowledge. (95-99% of our lives are said to be lived via subconscious programs. In other words, we are reacting and responding to life based on the past... that fact alone should be reason enough for all of us to seek to become much more present in our lives!).
Unfortunately, many of us just don't take our lives, and/or the people around us, seriously enough to want to improve anything.
The result? Life is left on auto pilot, and explained away as fate, or simply the way things are, as we live our lives reacting to everything that happens to us. We become addicted to, and indeed quite happy with, some of the behaviours we like to explain away... as just... "the way it is"... and... "the way we are"...
Coaching with me helps you make the important connection that you are indeed a creator - YOU create your life! You can change. You can move beyond where it is you are now, towards where you want to be - life is always your choice.
Whilst I am a person, and a coach, who believes in the power and potential of possibilities, I am also strongly focused on evidence based approaches, backed up by demonstrated results and actions. Possibilities can move closer towards probabilities, when we start to make connections and start to create our world with intention and awareness.
I like to play and explore, but make no mistake, our time together is about building on your strengths, and what is already in evidence. My pragmatic approach allows for, and is open to, opportunity and possibility, but to be clear here, I am focused on you getting real results that are meaningful for you.
Many people I work with are genuinely passionate and driven about improving already successful and happy lives. They either love their lives and want to continue to grow and create possibilities, or they are wanting to work towards finding new ways to create a more balanced lifestyle. Some might be experiencing a challenge, or a limitation, that they want to further explore and understand, and eventually manage and move beyond.
They may work for themselves, for others, be in the private or public sector - they may even be retired professionals seeking new direction and inspiration. They might just be in-between jobs, and or face some challenges.
The people I choose to work with might just need some further guidance and reflection on their lives and where they are at... or not at perhaps. They may be starting to struggle a little, and may have lost that certain passion, inspiration, or drive, that at one time saw them thrive.
They may be stuck or consumed or driven by things that don't help or serve them or their families. It just might be that they have lost that special connection with, and to, themselves - a connection that once helped them live happy, productive and meaningful lives.
My coaching related services support a wide range of people with very different needs and expectations. Something many people do not understand, is that life coaching, and working with me, is not a one size fits all approach - I don't use cookie cutter approaches when it comes to working with and for people.
Coaching, for me, is about being in the moment - this isn't a regurgitated, prepared, or contrived experience. Every session is different, and the tools and approaches I use, are certainly not premeditated.
Every person is different. Each session is different. Many of my clients use my services as a support system and a sounding board for their lives. Some seek a blend of both coaching and mentoring. Some simply require a trusted confidant when they need it.
My Qualifications And Training
I am a Certified Professional Life Coach - an accredited and credentialed coach. Accredited means I have completed the hundreds of hours of training (my studies were completed in an advanced coaching course - "coaching to an elite level" at the International Coach Academy) required in a coaching school recognised by the International Coach Federation (ICF).
Further to that training, I also sought further acknowledgement and confirmation of those skills by becoming credentialed with the ICF in 2013.
This ICF credential was 'valid' for a period of 3 years, and further recognised, and clearly demonstrated, the coaching abilities I acquired in my advanced coach training. I did not need to do it, however at the time, I chose to further prove up my coaching skill set to back up my qualifications at the time.
These days, I am deliberately and definitively NOT aligned to any 'governing body' or 'membership model' for coaches - I am proudly, and dare I say fiercely, independent!
"I also ensured that I had LIFETIME ACCESS to my training academy and my advanced coaching program studies. My professional and personal development is always ongoing."
As a bit of background to my coaching studies, nearly 20 years prior to that, I completed an Associate Diploma in Social Science (Community Services). This course first introduced me to many of the concepts and the skills that have strong synergies to my life coaching practice.
My Additional Interests And Passions
I have also spent well over the last 35 years of my life building a strong interest in self development and spiritual philosophies - areas that certainly have shaped and continue to enhance my life coaching approach.
I also take a very keen interest in the financial world, the geopolitical landscape, and the decentralised economy, in many of its shapes and forms.
My learning and studying is an ongoing process - I like to challenge my ideas, further develop my understandings, and continue to learn and grow.
Importantly, the interests I have mentioned above strengthen my coaching approach and provide me with a unique perspective that embraces possibilities within an ever changing world.
Further to the above, I am passionate about natural health and regenerative health approaches and developments. I practice, and am an advocate of, intermittent fasting, cold showers, meditation, breathing techniques, and resistance/weight training.
I am also the author of the self development and transformational book series 'Instinctive Living' available on Amazon. You can view my books right here.
My experience, and my genuine passion and ability to relate to people, gives me an appreciation and an understanding, of many of the challenges many people face. It also enables me/us to see the potential, and spot the opportunities along the way as well.
I work with people to help them achieve real results - that is, results that mean something to them. I add value to others' lives, helping them to help themselves towards their own aspirations towards personal transformation and meaning - that is, what is meaningful and important to, and for, them.
"Importantly, life coaching with me is for everyone. It is a great way to connect/reconnect to what is important for you."
I use my expertise and experience as a coach to help you reconnect to what is really important to you.
Are you ready to start that journey towards getting to know you better and getting aligned to who you truly are and what you really want to create in your world?
Just one question, or one insight, could literally change your perception, and your awareness - forever.
Often just one insight can change EVERYTHING.
How much is that worth to you do you think?
“What's on the other side of I can't?”
Dr Joe Dispenza
An insight could change the outcome or quality of a relationship, it might enable you to find new ways to approach your career, your work life balance, your lifestyle, your employees, or any other area that is important to you.
I can guide you towards these realisations in a friendly, confidential, professional, and truly engaged and present way. I genuinely care about my clients, and in this profession, that is an incredibly important attribute to have.
I create a safe place and environment that encourages and enables you to step up to new levels of responsibility and awareness in your life - if you choose.
Does This Sound Familiar?
- You are wondering how you can leverage your existing skills and experience into the next phase of your lifestyle.
- You are at times overwhelmed by the demands and responsibilities - you feel something is missing.
- You want to reconnect to your dreams, your passions and those things that inspire you - you want to feel alive again.
- You somehow feel stuck or held back from what you want to experience - but you are not sure what it is.
- You want to experience that sense of joy and happiness you once experienced....or perhaps never have.
- You feel like your busy lifestyle is holding you back from something....or someone.
- You want to start experiencing more freedom and control.
- You feel like your work-life is taking away time from being the best person, co-worker, friend, partner or parent you can be.
- You feel disconnected from who it is you are, or want to be, and feel that you are going nowhere.
- You feel like you need to have a more meaningful lifestyle...but don't know how to find it.
- You might be single. You might want to pursue a relationship, but feel so overwhelmed, that you cannot bring yourself to do anything about it.
- You might want to revive or revitalise your relationship and reconnect to your partner in more meaningful ways.
- You feel things are good but something ...or someone ... is getting in your way.
- You think there is more to experience, but don't know what it is or how to begin to understand what it is.
- You have hit a wall and you are unsure of what to do next.
- You are questioning what life is about and where you fit into it.
- You are outwardly successful in so many ways yet you identify that some areas may need further development or exploration.
- You are on top of the world and you want to stay there!
- You are a person who is experiencing a lifestyle transition It may be that you are retiring, seeking a new job or career, or that you need to get clear on where you are headed in your life.
- You see the value in working with an experienced and accredited coach who will be your guide, confidant, accountability partner, and your sounding board in your quest towards a more meaningful life for you. You understand the importance and value of trusted and confidential support systems, and how they can help you live a healthier and more balanced lifestyle.
“All the knowledge is in the connections.”
Your Keys To Success!
- Highly motivated – You desire real change, and you are willing to work together and co-create a path and understanding that brings you closer to you.
- You are ready to embrace change – You know that you are ready to grow, to learn, and to further develop yourself and your awareness of self.
- Committed to finding your own path – You may, or may not know your way or direction – however you are open to self exploration and trusting the process of self discovery.
- Open-minded – You are open to discovering new approaches, and new goals that you haven’t thought of before.
- You are willing to suspend your disbelief – To move ahead, sometimes you have to reach out and embrace ideas or concepts unfamiliar to you to move beyond or transcend your current situation.
- You know life is not static – That change is inevitable - that you have the capacity and ability to create and shape your world.
- Importantly, your key to success is to open up, to have fun, and to do it knowing you are fully supported in a highly confidential space that is all about you!
To find out more about how I can help you please contact me here
*Craig W. Hedge is an accredited and credentialed life coach based in Hobart (nipaluna) Tasmania, Australia. He is the author of the 'Instinctive Living' self development book series available on Amazon Author.to/craigwhedge